My Favorite Game

 


My favorite game is minesweeper.

I was only little when I started playing it. My Dad had the game on his computer and he taught me how to play it and how to win. With every phone, IPad, and laptop I ever had I would download a minesweeper app or search the game on google to play.  Time and time again I would play the game and all I would be thinking about is which box to flag and which boxes to click.

I love the game because it switches my mind off from daily stresses. Work, school, college, social drama. It's difficult to win the game with 99 bombs or less but so long as I am relaxed, I enjoy playing it.

As you can see from the picture above, this is an example of a completed, winning minesweeper game. Now what's annoying is that in my experience I have lost with 10, 6, 3 or even just ONE bomb left. However, I will explain how you play the game.

A random box is to be clicked to uncover a variety of boxes with some having numbers, some of those boxes are touching uncovered boxes that have bombs. For example, if you see a square that has the number 1 on it, that means that the square is touching one bomb, the number 2 means two bombs, 3 means three bombs, and so on. When you discover what the uncovered box has a bomb, you flag that box. You could do this by right-clicking on the box or holding the square on your phone. Once you click all of the boxes, you win.

There are also versions of the games that may just have 10 bombs or 30 bombs, some apps can even have you customize how many bombs there are. However, it is also ok if you just want to play with the version that has 99 bombs. This game in my opinion is simple, but it switches your mind off and relaxes you.


Comments

  1. I have to say I love Minesweeper, so much that I still play it to this day. It's nice to see that people still enjoy the simple yet classic games that are so good they just can't be improved upon in any way whatsoever. Today the version I play has the grids done in the shape of countries even including islands belonging to those countries to increase the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts