My first impression of this module: Assignments

games | games | Sean MacEntee | Flickr

I have done two modules involving the name Multimedia in my PLC course in Dunboyne. It was a module I had found interesting and I developed many skills in Adobe. I learned to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate and Adobe Premiere Pro. The bare basics were learned while I was doing that module and I had little problem doing the assignments. 

When I looked at the assignments I discovered we had to develop a game. I also did a games design module in my PLC. Unlike Multimedia Authoring and Multimedia Project Development, I struggled a lot at Games Design. We used softwatre that was a little difficult for me to grasp. Thankfully, I got on well with the reports for each assignment so I got good results. However, I did struggle a lot in the module when it came to developing the game, getting the software to work the way I wanted it to work and I needed a lot of help with it. 

I will be honest, I feel that this module may be a challenge when it comes to developing the game. However; after learning about growth mindset I see this as a positive. It is possible to develop my skills in Game Development and Games design and I am looking forward to achieveing the goal creating a game that I will be proud of. I also feel more confident in this module considering the blog work that I will be able to do that are part of the assignments for this module.

Comments

Popular Posts