Technology tools for this class

 


The technology that will be used this year will be involving blogs and multimedia software. We complete our weekly tasks by blogging every week using blogger, we write on articles that we have read, we can also listen to these audio readers, some are automatically there, which I find extremely helpful. Some others are Inoreader, Feedly, or Feedler. We will also be using imaging edit software. This could involve Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Chromebook image editor. I have never used Chromebook but I have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator so I am comfident I can develop my skills in those softwares. The most important aspect of technology we will be using will be involving Game Development. The Software we will be using will be Unity 3D, Spark, Cheezberger, Automotivator, etc. The class website is also used for the classes. I have used a couple of games design softwares in my PLC and I struggled quite a bit with the software. However, I am looking forward to overcoming this struggle this semester. We also use bookmarking tools like Pinterest or Diigo.

We use ther class website to discover what our tasks are each week. This provides the blogs of other students in our year and past years and the Class Calender which tells us when each deadline is. This in my opinion is useful and will help to manage time.  

Comments

Popular Posts