Review Week Comments and Feedback

(My own image)

Over the course of the semester, I have been receiving a lot of comments from my fellow classmates on my blog posts. I have also commented on my fellow classmate's blog posts as well. In this blog post, I will discuss my response to the comments I have received on my blog posts and I will reflect on how I have been commenting on the posts of others. I will discuss my journey when it comes to comments and feedback regarding everyone's (including my own) blog posts. I will also reflect on the introduction post on my own blog and see if my views have changed. 


I will start discussing the comments that I have been receiving. I really appreciate each and every comment I get on my blog. I really love reading the comments from my introduction, reading about everyone's responses on what I have posted it extremely satisfying to me weather the comments have made me laugh or smile, I really appreciate them. In regards to the responses to my reading and project development, I have never felt so positive about my abilities. I especially get satisfied receiving comments from individuals in many year who I may not have interacted with much before if at all. It makes me feel supported. I also love reading from individuals that I have helped them in some way through my posts. It is extremely fulfilling. I have also gotten some good advice in my comments when it comes to the brainstorming of my game or my game prototype. Advice that I will take on board. It is comforting when someone has the same struggles as well when it comes to certain areas of the project. It helps me know that I am not alone and other people are thinking what I am thinking. 


I have also given comments to my fellow classmates. When it comes to commenting on people's introductions, I read the blog and respond to their hobbies. I find something we have in common as well to connect with others. In this course, because I am surrounded by like-minded people, I feel that is easily achievable. I also try to give the best advice and support as I can to others in my blog comments. I really do hope my advice helps the people whos blogs I have commented on. I feel my introduction was effective and accurately represented how I felt at the time of writing it. As in, how I felt about the course, how I felt about last year and my hobbies. I sort of feel the same way now. I have began to like more movies and types of music. I still absolutely love chocolate and I still detest bell peppers (especially the green ones). I am still confused with how to make a game, however the good thing is that I am making progress.


So that concludes this blog. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading, I appreciate all of your comments and I hope I have helped everyone too. 

Comments

Popular Posts