Reading 12 For Research Topic ‘The resurgence of simple games – board games, card games TT RPGS’

 


LAUNCH DAY!

                                                NASA on the Commons (1998)



Week 12 Reflection:

 

This was really challenging assignment. There were so many different elements to the whole module. Until recently I admit I felt very overwhelmed and while I think I have improved in some areas, in others I need to do more work. I hope I have not misunderstood the guidelines. I had so much information at one stage, but it was not structured. Over the last couple of weeks, I have tidied this up and I hope I have been able to show how I went about researching more than ten papers to be able to write my own chapter on the resurgence of table-top games. Maybe this will help some future students. When it is broken down the process is less scary!! Well, its still a little scary. 😨😨


Until Next year!


References:

Nasa on the Commons. (1998). Spaceship Launch [Image]. Available from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasacommons/29745758812/in/photolist-MjwMLy-MsbXHE-XpHPHF-PEwM1y-QxyRsr-qMSrZZ-2jsEV4B-rkqTRj-2iVoQe1-f1pNMb-fpMXii-7NxMfb-f1at2D-f1at5i-f1asRT-f1pNAE-f1asW8-fpN8mK-fpMXx2-NDVC1q-VvjABB-NvENmT-2m8wXWV-f1pNEu-Q6NU8H-f1at9r-f1at14-f1pNSo-2hF97ZL-pbMP6B-fpN7Ug-5EnP9v-2m8xSRQ-f1pNHJ-f1at9R-f1at9p-fq3nKo-2kGRmMz-5Es6Zu-G3cdKV-5EnPdx-uKgx8t-CgEU56-eR3bej-fpMYNc-MqW7Uc-fq3d9d-2fUaFdK-qRTn9x-NgaVzv [Accessed: 16 May 2022]. 

Comments

Popular Posts